Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Still on Vacation
Jalen, Landon, and I are still on vacation in Ohio. We are having a good time. We will be leaving to go back home in a week. We have been up to a lot of fun things. Visiting family, the zoo, parks, beach, birthdays, baby blessing, cedar point, swimming and lots of other fun stuff. I just decided to put a slide show on to show some of the fun things we have been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm so glad i found your blog...soo cute. i didn't know you guys were gone...a nice break I'm sure. You can add me to your list of friends if you want. www.mattpiercefamily.com. See you when you get back!
I am glad you are having fun, but we miss you. Running just isn't the same without you. And those nursery kids miss you too.
Brook I go and sit on your front step all the time and miss you........ Totally kidding, can not wait for you to come back.
Post a Comment