Well we finally made it to Ohio after being on the road for two days. We drove for 18 hours the first day and then we got to sleep in a really stinky hotel. It was stinky enough that Landon was actually crying about it. But what do you do when it is midnight and you have been driving all day. It actually got us on the road a lot quicker the next morning! We have been having lots of fun, but it is very hot. 90 degrees plus the humidity on top of that.
Here is Landon taking pretty much the only nap he took the whole trip. Looks comfortable!
Here is Jalen looking even more comfortable! I don't know how kids sleep like that!
Here is Jalen on the second day enjoying a donut for breakfast.
Here is Landon on the second day enjoying a movie.
We were glad to make it and the kids were so good. In fact, they only said they needed to go to the bathroom 2 times and they didn't have to go in a water bottle the whole trip! That was amazing!



4 comments:
Glad you made it ok. You are missed in the mornings:) Hope you are running (nag nag)!!
I hope you have a good vacation. Staci and I worked out the nursery already.
I can't believe you drove that long the first day. You are all crazy. I am definately jealous and wishing I was in Ohio with you.
So I am really lonely, so are my kids!Hurry back.
Brook, are you home yet? I'm excited to hear about your vacation.
Post a Comment