Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's a GIRL!!

I am sure that most everyone knows by now since I found out about 5 weeks ago, but I am finally having a GIRL!  We are so excited!  The boys are very excited to have a baby sister, Sean was excited that he didn't have to see my cry again at my ultrasound, and I am excited to get to shop for all the fun girly stuff!  I am due on October 7th. Everything is going well and we just can't wait until we get to meet her!

12 comments:

Korinne said...

Whahoo! We are so excited for you guys! Our little girl should be coming any day now. Glad you are feeling well and hope it all continues. Congrats!

Megan said...

I love that you said Sean is happy to not see you cry. lol. I am so excited and happy for you!

carrie said...

I am so excited for you Brook! I didn't even know you were expecting, so cool! Congratulations!

The Packers said...

that's so exciting. when i was pregnant with elle and not knowing what i was having yet, i was fine having all boys, but after having her it is seriously so much fun. i am so happy for you. everyone needs to enjoy having a girl! congrats and best of luck!!!

Wilson said...

Wahooo! I am so excited too! Now I can stop having nightmares about you having another boy. I can't wait to go shopping for her.

Amy said...

Lunettes de soleil carrera
Lunettes de soleil chanel
Lunettes de soleil dior
Lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil ed hardy
Lunettes de soleil fendi
Lunettes de soleil gucci
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
Lunettes de soleil prada
Lunettes de soleil ray ban
Lunettes de soleil versace
tee shirts femmes
chanel tee shirt femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts ED Hardy femmes
tee shirts Lacoste femmes
tee shirts Louis vuitton femmes

Unknown said...

Congratulation :)

tlc auto glass said...

Congratulations!

Accessory Designer said...

this post is really nice , you share this that why we learn like this . I am an ordinary Accessory Designer and I am thankful to you for this kind of informative post.
thanks for sharing

Alissa Josephine Hope said...

Wow! Wonderful family

The Girl Next Door said...

Yes, Congrats!!!

fifa-coin said...

Always try to play in a party of two or more as this is much more efficient than soloing and also allows you to continue the floor even if you disconnect or have to leave for a short while.9.If unable to open a door due to the high level requirement, a potion can be made. If there are no herbs to be found, seeds can be bought from the smuggler and planted to grow the herb
Always try to play in a party of two or more as this is much more efficient than soloing and also allows you to continue the floor even if you disconnect or have to leave for a short while.9.If unable to open a door due to the high level requirement, a potion can be made. If there are no herbs to be found, seeds can be bought from the smuggler and planted to grow the herb
Fifa 15 coins

Buy fifa 15 coins