
Cache had to get stitches a few weeks ago. He only had to get four, but it was our first time having to get them. Of course I made Sean take him. I had already been to the doctor with him that morning for his well check and he had to get 4 shots. Needless to say he had a rough day!
10 comments:
poor guy! so was it your first time to get stiches ever or just cache's first time becuase i think we have had them at least half a dozen times. he is adorable and i can't believe he is already 1. your boys are so cute and getting so big.
Yay for new posts! Poor Cache having to get stitches and shots in the same day. But I don't believe you when you say he was not a happy camper because I don't think I have ever seen him not smiling! Just sayin... ;)
Also, I slept in until 8:45 this morning. Just thought I would let you know! :)
Cache is getting so big and looks more and more like Landon everytime I see him. You have three adorable boys! I can't believe how much they are all growing up.
Poor guy, glad he is okay! He is so cute! Miss you!
Cutie baby, love.
Just click, get money. Join here, thanks.
clickmoney
I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
famous motivational speakers
regards.
your boys are so cute and getting so big. Thanks for sharing !!!!
Also click on these keywords :-- home security alarm | adt texas alarm | alarm system | Americas Ultimate Security |
Lunettes de soleil carrera
Lunettes de soleil chanel
Lunettes de soleil dior
Lunettes de soleil dolce gabbana
Lunettes de soleil ed hardy
Lunettes de soleil fendi
Lunettes de soleil gucci
Lunettes de soleil louis vuitton
Lunettes de soleil prada
Lunettes de soleil ray ban
Lunettes de soleil versace
tee shirts femmes
chanel tee shirt femmes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts ED Hardy femmes
tee shirts Lacoste femmes
tee shirts Louis vuitton femmes
What a cute boy. He looks very handsome.He make me miss my childhood so much :)
Post a Comment