Sunday, January 25, 2009

Itty Bitty Basketball

Landon played Itty Bitty basketball. He had fun playing! I thought this video was funny. You have to watch for a few seconds before he gets the ball. He goes for a basket and misses and another kid on his team gets the ball and he takes the ball away from the kid and goes for another basket. So he travels all the way down the court, misses the basket and then steals it from a player on his own team goes for another basket and misses! What are they teaching these kids! He actually makes baskets, but for some reason I was never taping when that happened! He was really cute and loved to go and play baseketball.

1 comment:

carrie said...

That is so funny, I love that he doesn't give a single dribble and missed both shots. The kids Mom that he stole the ball from was probably thinking, "geeze, ball hog!" that is hilarious! You totally need to show Landon that when he is older.