Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Weekend

So we didn't have a very eventful weekend as usual. It mostly consisted of shopping for me and watching football for the boys! Saturday we did haircuts and went a little shorter than usual which is okay because it always grows back really fast. The boys had there primary program at church today. It was the first time for Landon. The boys did a good job! While we were doing haircuts I heard some noises over by the gate. I had to attach a picture of what the noises were. Our neighbors cute dog is always trying to figure out ways to get under the fence. I had to take a picture because it was so cute!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love Bug is my song...I love it. My kids hate hair cuts, that's why they always look like hooligans.

amanda said...

There is nothing better than a boy with a fresh haircut, whether your kiddos or hubby (I say that as my hubby is over getting a haircut at the Arko's right now)

The Packers said...

What would I ever do if I had a girl? You have to do their hair and it HAS to look cute. there's too many options; pony tail, braid, pig tails, etc. Boys, they are so easy and I can do it myself-okay keith does it, but you just take the clippers and go. if you mess up who's going to know. i don't think you can really mess up their hair.

Liz said...

AHHHH that is so embarrassing. It least she is not in your yard all the time.