Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Landons First Day of Preschool
Today was Landons first day of preschool! He was very excited to go. He has been waiting for this day for a few weeks. All morning he kept asking is it time to go yet? Which I am so glad he was excited because when I first signed him up he was saying he didn't want to go. He is very shy and so I am wondering if he will talk to his teacher anytime soon! It was an enjoyable 2 1/2 hours running errands all alone! I think that I am going to love this! I hope he loves going to school. I tried to get some pictures of him. This was the best I could get him to cooperate! He is so goofy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love Miss Hollie, she is the best teacher ever! Is Jane in Jalen's class? I'm sure he will love Miss Hollie just as much as we did!
Post a Comment