Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baby Boy # 3

We welcomed a sweet baby boy almost two weeks ago! Everything went well and we are enjoying the little guy. The boys have been so excited to have a baby and to hold him every chance they get.
I am adjusting to sleepless nights again. It has been a while and I forgot how much they get up in the night. We are so glad to have him in our family!

Cache Joe
January 12, 2010
8 lbs. 11 oz.
19 1/2 inches




































































































































5 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie! You have to bring him in to visit. Also, there are a few gifts and W2's waiting for you at work anyway.

Megan said...

He is so cute. And his wight and height measurements when he was born are the exact same as Evan's! They will be good friends ;) I hope the sleeping gets better for you. I will send good vibes your way. If there is anything that you need, please let me know. I would love to help any way I can!

The Packers said...

well, it's about time we saw some pics!!! :) he is so cute! love the name!!! i hope you are adjusting okay-what with the sleepless nights and all. i look forward to more pics-very soon :)

Jodi said...

Congratulations! He is a cute little guy. I am sure his big brothers are loving him. Hope the sleeping thing gets better. Let me know if you need anything.

amanda said...

But according to the widget on the side-you still have 9 days to go--what's up with that:)
I bet it is hard adjusting to a baby again. How fun to have older boys who can help you though. He is a doll. Congratulations!!