Thursday, August 27, 2009

Landons First Day of Kindergarten

Today was Landons first day of Kindergarten. He was very excited to start school. He goes in the afternoon and so he knew it was after lunch. He started asking about 8:30 if it was time for lunch. He kept asking all morning long if it was lunch time and if it was time to go to school. So after he had lunch he still had about 45 minutes before he had to leave and he couldn't stand it! He was so excited! He had a good first day! He has two friends in his class from church and he was excited he gets to sit by one of them in class.














Showing off his backpack!
















Very excited to go to school!
Lined up waiting for his teacher.
Landon and his friends that live close by.

3 comments:

The Packers said...

isn't school great! your boys are so cute. so with all this free time you have what have you been up to? how are you feeling? do you get sick? i hope things are going well for you. i love being able to keep up on what you guys have been up to.

amanda said...

jane was so excited to start school as well. and i am loving every minute of it:) are you enjoying your free time?

Korinne said...

Hey Brook! Your boys are so cute! I am sorry I never responded on facebook, and then I dissapeared from facebook. The day we do our program for sharing time, it is basically the same as the other days. We make it a little more fun and relaxed, but still do what is normal. Hope that helps. When is your program? Is everything ready? We need to get together soon. I know I always say that and we never do, but it will happen! Hope you are feeling good and that Sean had a good b-day. Have a good one!